Wednesday 16 March 2011

Browning, love... Don't read into it.

I Love You

Your flawless, floor length hair would make for a perfect noose,
Your eyes are the deepest blue, like a marina; you can drown in them.
That nose with its perfect tilt protrudes out and stabs my eye,
Whilst your lips are a perfect red, drenched with the blood of my neck
And acid spews when your lips part, dissolving my soul, but not my love.


How long will that neck be without my hands? Perhaps until I remove my lips.
You with those two breasts upon your chest, that I rest my head on
Whilst you lift up those long, weightless arms, dagger ready in hand.
You put my hands around your waist; I run them down those voluptuous hips.
But before I even get to your legs, you impale me with the stiletto I bought you.


Yet I will forever be enamoured with you and your body, though time
Will tell if this novelty wears off whilst it remains forever lifeless,
Though need I remind you that you have been so, long before my hands
Cut away at the life you live and keep you docile on my bed, whilst
I show you love that you neglected to show me, God will not say a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment